think

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Keep Your House And Car – Funke Akindele Tells Ex-Husband

funke-akindele-and-hubby1

Nollywood star actress, Funke Akindele alias Jenifa may have finally gotten over the betrayal by her husband of barely a year after she quickly responded to his claims that he was building a house and getting set to buy her a car, by telling him to keep his things as she has moved on with her life.
In an interview few days ago, her estranged husband, Mr. Kehinde Oloyede said that he was building a one storey apartment for her somewhere in Ikeja and had plans to buy her a car before the marriage broke down. But in a quick fire back, Funke also granted another magazine a heart rending interview, where she bared her mind on Kehinde’s statements. “He should keep his house and car. They are not for me. He should take them to his wife in Oshodi and the other concubines he keeps. That place is not for me; I have been through hell and back. I was abused emotionally and verbally. Really, I felt we could work things out when trouble started two months after the marriage.

But after taking so much hurt, I made up my mind and shut the door of the marriage at him when the trouble was coming too much for me. Ask him when last he came to my house? He left me there in the apartment with nothing and will dash in and out. He gets abusive and caustic anytime we had a misunderstanding and often told me to my face that he was going to his wife in Oshodi. I stooped to conquer him;

I buried my fame and name to make him my husband but it did not work. He has been sending me SMS messages and sent me one the other day that he has seen a buyer for his house at Adeniyi Jones for 40 million naira. He asked me if he should sell it and if he does, he will buy me a car and rent a new apartment for me. Why now? I don’t need all that; I want my sanity back. I respected him to the end but he chose to treat me this way. He said he wanted to clip my wings. He should just go his way and stop trying to win me back because I have moved on and nothing will make me go back to him,” a teary Funke concluded.

2 comments:

  1. Well I guess that's a lesson she needed to learn
    Doyin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam jenifa didn't u knw all dis before u said yes I do? Abeg go take a several seat somewhere jooor.

    ReplyDelete