think

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Olamide’s ‘Durosoke’ video premieres today on Star Music

Olamide-Durosoke

Rapper Olamide has announced the video for his monster hit ‘Durosoke’ will premiere exclusively today on Star Music.

The rapper has had an exciting year with an endorsement deal, award nominations as well as several music and video releases. According to the promising act ‘My dream is to be one of Africa’s biggest exports and I am working very hard towards this. My fans have supported me in ways I never even expected in turn, I promise to keep giving them even more than they expect, as a badoo mo fe durosoke’

The concept video for ‘Durosoke’ premieres exclusively on Star Music app today, July 31 2013. The rapper’s camp says no details will be released until the video is released on the app. ‘But it’s a video you’ll love‘, one associate told us yesterday.

Launched in February 2013, Star Music enables users watch, stream, download their favorite songs/videos, create their own playlists and also get the latest news on their favorite stars while interacting with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment