think

Saturday 31 August 2013

''Boys used to be afraid of me'' - Omotola jalade Ekeinde



Omotola jalade Ekeinde, one of the most beautiful and endowed actresses in Nollywood made shocking revelation recently. Omosexy squealed that she was once a tomboy, who intimidated boys a lot.

In an interview she granted UK newspaper, Telegraph recently, the screen goddess stated that she had two younger brothers and that rubbed off on her making her a tomboy. She said her mother used to make jokes that she would not find a husband, ironically she met her husband when she was 16 years old.

She said,
“I have two younger brothers and was a tomboy, fiercely independent. I used to scare boys from a very young age. They found me too much, because I knew what I wanted and I’d boss them around. In those days my mother would joke that I would never find a husband.”

No comments:

Post a Comment