think

Thursday 29 August 2013

‘I didn’t have sex with Angelo but I still love him’, BBA contestant Beverly Osu says



Nigeria’s rep at Big Brother – The Chase, Beverly Osu has for the first time opened up on her controversial relationship and sexual affair while in the house.

Beverly says she did NOT sleep with her lover boy fellow housemate Angelo while in the house.
‘I did not have sex with Angelo’, Beverly insists live on air while having an interview at COOL FM 96.9 on Wednesday, August 28, 2013.

And when asked about the bathtub scene with the South African, she insisted, ‘I’ll still say nothing happened between me and Angelo‘.

Beverly sparked mega controversy throughout the country when video clips on her having ‘foreplay’ with Angelo hit the internet. Days later she was reported to have had sex with Angelo with a clip of both contestants having a heated session in the bathtub leaking online.

Angelo has also insisted he did not have sex with Beverly.

Beverly, 21, says she still has strong feelings for Angelo and would (if she had the opportunity) marry him.
‘I loved him and I still love him. I would get married to Angelo if I had the chance!‘, she added.

Beverly and another Nigeria contestant Melvin returned to Nigeria on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 after placing fifth and fourth in the reality show.

No comments:

Post a Comment