think

Friday 23 August 2013

Applause :First international flight lands in Enugu Airport Amidst Jubilation



FOUR days to the official commencement of international flights at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, billionaire businessman, Chief Arthur Eze, Tuesday, flew into Enugu airport from Senegal. The aircraft marked No 5MPZE, which landed at the modernized airport at about 3.20pm direct from Senegal, became the first international aircraft to touch down at the airport after it was upgraded.

“Look at me, I flew from Senegal to Enugu for four hours non-stop. I don’t need to go to Lagos or Abuja to catch direct flight again to Europe or Senegal. I can now go from my house to any place of choice. It is a good thing and I thank God for the development. The people of the South East will live to enjoy this because it will grow our economy,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment