think

Friday 8 November 2013

Comedienne Princess denies pregnancy rumours

Princess and hubby, Adeshola Jeremiah on their wedding day on May 8, 2013, file photo

Speaking with NET in a telephone conversation, the recently-married entertainer says the pregnancy reports disgust her.

‘I don’t understand how people just go ahead to write a story without confirming it. Before I got married, they said I was pregnant and that that was the reason for getting married. Now that I am married, they won’t allow me have peace in my marriage. My husband was the one who called my attention to the publication. Ask Seun Oloketuyi and Ali Baba who have seen me in recent times if I was looking pregnant to them’, Princess said.

Princess and her hubby, Adeshola Jeremiah got married on May 8, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment