think

Friday 8 November 2013

‘I’m not pregnant, I ate too much puff puff’, Tiwa Savage



Tiwa Savage is not pregnant, at least that’s what she says.

The Pop singer was as one of the music performers at comedian Tee-A‘s ‘Tymeout With Tee-A’ concert, on Sunday, November 3, 2013. Tiwa refuted the stories being reported by several blogs that she’s expecting baby number one.
When questioned by show host Tee-A about the report, Tiwa replied, ‘I think they got those stories because of (what happened) yesterday (Saturday)…and what happened was that I ate too much puff-puff that made my tummy bulge.’

Rumours about Tiwa being pregnant started after a picture of the singer dressed in belly-fit outfit hit Instagram. Tiwa wore the dress to attend Annie Macaulay-Idibia‘s baby shower.

The pop singer will be tying the knot with her fiance and manager Tunji ‘Tee Billz’ Balogun later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment