think

Thursday 10 October 2013

Alesha Dixon welcomes first child with Nigerian boyfriend



British singer Alesha Dixon has welcomed her first child – a daughter – for her Nigerian boyfriend Azuka Ononye.

The Britain’s Got Talent judge announced on Monday, October 7, 2013 via her twitter account, as she marked her 35th birthday that her baby girl, Azura Sienna was born last week.

‘Thank you for all of your lovely birthday messages! I’ve had the best present in the world………’My baby girl Azura Sienna was born last week!!! I’m elated and over the moon’.

Although the news came as a surprise to fans who felt the pregnancy was short and quick as the singer only first announced in June that she and her 32-year old dancer boyfriend, Ononye, were expecting a baby together, Alesha explains, ‘It seems quick because I was hiding it for so long!!! I was in my 6 month of pregnancy at the Britain’s Got Talent final!’

The pair met in 2006 when Alesha decided to go solo following the split of her former band Mis-Teeq, however, the news of a possible romance only broke in 2012 when they were spotted holidaying together in Marbella.

No comments:

Post a Comment