think

Thursday 3 October 2013

SHOCKING: I Earn My Living By Sleeping With Other Women’s Husbands And I Am Not A Prostitute



Mare Simone, is a certified Tantra Educator, “sex surrogate” who has dedicated her working life to helping men, women and couples overcome their sexual problems.

As a qualified sex therapist, she has given lessons in love to more than 10,000 clients over the past 23 years. And while she estimates she has had penetrative s*x with 1,500 of them, she insists there is nothing illegal about what she does....Continue



She says, “I earn my living by sleeping with other women’s husbands or boyfriends. But I am in no way a prostitute as sex surrogacy is legal, as long as it is done in a therapeutic and healing atmosphere. People are paying for counseling and to cure their problems — not sex! I am helping to improve and change the sex lives of thousands of men, which means I am also helping improve the sex lives of their wives and girlfriends....My job is basically to make people realize their problems are not just physical. They are in the mind and have a lot to do with self-confidence....“In the 20 years I have been doing this job, I have never felt miserable about going to work. I love what I do and have no plans to retire within the next ten years.

“I am a sexual healer and so proud and happy that I found my dream job.”

No comments:

Post a Comment