think

Friday 11 October 2013

Please help me, ailing actor, Pa Kasumu begs Nigerians

Ailing Yoruba actor, Pa Kasumu is in need of a sum of N12million to undergo treatment of a heart and liver complication, photo: NET

Ailing actor, Pa Kasumu has asked for well-meaning Nigerians to come to his aid.

Speaking to a NET correspondent who visited his Mushin, Lagos, residence, the actor says, ‘The problem is with my heart and liver. It had been there for a long time but for God who so love me, when I met that doctor at LUTH, he was able to curb the ailment from getting to the kidney. So now it’s just the heart and the liver.’
Kasumu who is now financially incapacitated as a result of the ailment said that the sum of N12million is what is required for him to regain his health.

‘They said that I have to travel out for an operation which will cost about N12million. I wish Nigerians could come to my aid and help me out of this predicament, because I am somebody that loves to make people happy and laugh.’

NET gathered that a few actors including Jide Kosoko and wife, Henrietta, Yomi Fabiyi and Sokoti have already visited Kasumu to show their support. It is uncertain if Kasumu has raised any part of the required funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment