think

Monday 23 September 2013

‘I’m blessed but still suffering’, Zara raises over N2m in 2 months



Zara Gretti has been able to raise half of the money she needs to treat her medical condition, according to NET findings.

The Nigerian artiste was in early 2012 diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis after travelling to the US in November 2011. Making a bold move, Zara opened to her fans about her condition and how it had affected her physically and emotionally.

She then launched an online charity fund account with the target to raise $23,000. As at this week, 222 people have donated a total of $12,546 (N2,000,000).

Zara is glad and grateful for the contributions. ’My darlings… trying to send individual messages is so difficult, but THANK YOU and GOD BLESS each one of you who’s contributing to my healthcare‘.
She however says she her condition still lingers and the symptoms are as evident as before. ‘How am I doing? I’m blessed but still suffering. God is great so I’ll be patient. GOD bless you all my loves‘ she told Nigerian Entertainment Today.

Zara burst into the Nigerian music scene in 2010, when she returned from Maryland, US to pursue a career in Nigeria. She was heavily affiliated with Alapomeji Records and managed by Toni Payne Management. She’ swell known for her popular single ‘Aboko Ku‘.
Contributions can be made here

No comments:

Post a Comment