think

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Lamar Odom slams dad for blaming the Kardashians for his downfall



Lamar Odom's father Joe granted an interview to Radar Online yesterday blaming his son’s fall from grace on the Kardashian family. Joe claims marrying Khloe was the worst mistake Lamar ever made.

Joe said: “Someone’s got to speak out, I’ve got to do something about this. It’s simple. They brought him down. He would be better off without them. Let him go and get his life together. I think the best thing for him would be to have a clean break, divorce Khloe and as a single man try and get his life back together. The mother has been talking a lot of trash about my son, saying he’s on drugs and stuff like that. She’s got something against my son, something against my family. Kris Jenner is very negative. She’s an evil b*tch. She doesn’t care about Lamar, she just cares about their image and money.”

  “I blame Kris in particular, she’s been through a lot of stuff herself. She’s no Cinderella. I can’t really say if the Kardashians are doing drugs, but my son would never use hard drugs. I can’t pinpoint right now who’s giving it him, but I’m going to investigate. The Kardashians haven’t been a good influence on my son. They don’t give a f*ck about my son. It’s more about the damage they do to the Kardashian brand. They brought him down. He’d be better off without them. Let him go, get his life together.”

Lamar apparently didn't like his 'absent' father's comments and slammed him on twitter, calling the Kardashians his only true family. See his tweet after the cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment