think

Friday 27 September 2013

Kelly Rowland says Beyoncé’s mum advised her on boob job

Kelly Rowland at the  X Factor' season 3 premiere in West Hollywood. Photo: Bangshowbiz

Former Destiny’s Child singer Kelly Rowland has said she turned to Beyonce’s mother when she was debating a boob job – and decided to wait ten years because of her advice.
The singer has revealed her former Destiny’s Child band mate’s mum played a big role in advising her to wait until she was absolutely sure before having surgery to enlarge her breasts – and she ended up waiting a decade. Speaking to Shape magazine, she said: ‘I wanted to get breast implants when I was 18, but my mom and Beyoncé’s mom told me to really think about it first. I took their advice and waited 10 years.’

To make sure she was completely comfortable with how her body ‘would feel‘, the ‘X Factor’ USA judge wore padded bras to get an idea of how she’d be after the surgery. She added: ‘Once I felt ready, I tried on padded bras and walked around in them to see how it would feel.

‘You have to know what you’re getting, no matter what type of surgery it is.’ Kelly wasn’t the only member of the former trio – completed by Michelle Williams – to have worries about her body. Earlier this year, Michelle revealed while she was ‘trying to gain weight‘, Beyoncé thought her thighs were ‘too big‘.

She recently said: ‘On the outside, we were poised and smiling. But behind the scenes we had issues. ’I was trying to gain weight, and meanwhile Beyoncé would say, ‘I think my thighs are too big.’

-BANG

No comments:

Post a Comment