think

Sunday 22 September 2013

Maste and hubby expecting baby number 1

Matse and and hubby Ekemelu Bertram Nnoli. Photo: Instagram

Matse has revealed that she is pregnant.

The 32-year-old disclosed that she and her newly wed husband Ekemelu Bertram Nnoli are expecting their first child in statement released over her recent sack from Nigerian Info.


Matse confirmed her sack, explaining she was relieved of her job through an e-mail she got while receiving treatment in a hospital. She says she had been admitted because of her pregnancy.

‘On the 2nd of September 2013 while on admission at First Consultant Medical Centre, Lagos. I received an email while on my sick bed, announcing my termination. Honestly, I was not angry but a bit shocked. I had been too sick lately due to my pregnancy and was not at my best but I expected my company to be supportive of me‘, a part of Matse’s statement reads.

She also addressed the rumours saying she was difficult to work with. ‘Ask those who  have met and known me and they will tell you that this is what I live for. I am not perfect, I have made mistakes but who is perfect?‘, she asked.


Matse got hitched in July 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment