think

Friday 27 September 2013

Let God Be The Judge Between Me And Kollington Ayinla- Queen Salawa Abeni



After 23years of living separately from the father of three of her children, Queen Salawa Abeni has said, God should be the judge of whatever bad Kollington Ayinla has done to her. She made the statement recently at the Annual London African Music Festival.
In her words “Even though Kollington and I have gone our separate ways 23 years ago, I still consider him a big part of my life because I bore him children who bear his name. His name will forever be written in the history of my life. Though we do not have a smooth relationship, and I have been solely responsible for the upbringing of my children up to university level, I still maintain the fact that he is part of me. Let God be the judge of whatever bad Kollington has done me.”

She is gradually bouncing back to the music industry after years of taking a break due to a throat ailment. She also said she is thankful to God because she did not believe she could get a cleaning job, not to talk of becoming a celebrity due to her poor educational background.

No comments:

Post a Comment