think

Monday 9 September 2013

Mike Tyson says he’s been sober for 20 days



Former boxing champion of the world Mike Tyson told TV show host Conan O’ Brian that he has been sober for -wait for it –  20 days.

During the TV interview, Mike Tyson said that he hasn’t touched alcohol or drugs for close to three weeks.
‘I have 20 days (of being sober) and this is the guy I want to be’ said the former heavyweight champion. ‘I was just very scared about all this stuff, it’s really creepy you know, being sober not ready to handle this stuff and all those yucky feelings start coming up and you want to kill that pain. I’m just so happy that I can be truthful with myself’ he further said during the live TV interview.

Last month Mike Tyson revealed that he was battling drug and alcohol addiction and was on the verge of dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment