think

Monday 16 September 2013

Simon Cowell: ‘I wish I was gay ‘

Simon Cowell. Photo:Banshowbiz

The 53-year-old music mogul – who is expecting his first child with Lauren Silverman following a passionate affair – is known for having a string of girls on his arm, but he admits his womanising ways risked him going bankrupt and life would be easier if he just dated men instead.

The ‘X Factor‘ boss has previously struck up a romance with TV presenter Terri Seymour, pop singer Sinitta and make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, but instead of ending on sour terms, the star showers his ex-lovers with pricey gifts and regularly takes them on lavish holidays. Speaking in an interview hosted by Terri, when asked if he had ever feared bankruptcy, he said: ‘Yes, particularly when I’ve had girlfriends like you lot!

‘I said to someone the other day that I wish I had been born gay. I would have saved a fortune.’ However, despite Simon’s eye for the ladies, he has recently hinted he might be ready to settle down and is considering tying the knot with his current girlfriend Lauren, who is believed to be around three months pregnant, at some point in the future.

He said previously: ‘I’m not ruling anything out in the future. If you asked me a year ago, at my age am I going to have a baby, I probably would have said ‘no’ so you’ve just got to take each day as it comes now. ’Whatever feels right you should do.’




-BANG

No comments:

Post a Comment